Emerging Saint Louis artist Sunny Rain has had an explosive entry into the music industry establishing herself as someone you should be paying attention to. Coming out with her hit record “Country Gramma” stemming from influences of her hometown and other hometown artist St. Lunatics. Rain has been set on keeping errthing St. Louis and errrthing black. Her cover art for all releases so far have been done by Rell Brodie of Big Boy Art based in STL, super producer Sir Issac Da Inventor of STL is behind majority of her catalog and STL videographers RemRod, Nico Nel and Mike Bland have all blessed us with her visuals. Sunny Rain also just announced her third record “All Eye Need” feat The Reasn. Not only has she been consistent in style, she has been shown dominance by dropping straight HEAT. We are excited to see the rise of the new artist.
- ‘Women’ is a powerful message by outstanding AC. Check it out!
- Safari White presents an awesome remix to “Key Glock – Da Truth”
- Zelo Cung changes the game with his new release “CBlock”
- Louie XO breaks into the industry with hot album “Lou Lee”
- Neicko Brown breaks in with his new release “Die Bout It”
- mplrs.com on IMDA1FREEWORLD blows it all away with his release “Trailand Tribulation”
- Angel on Check out the new and awesome release by incredibly talented Mista Flip!
- why google form link not working on History of Hip Hop Culture
- Working at Walmart on Pacman Blesso rises with his first music video release “Sleepless”
- slot siteleri on History of Hip Hop Culture